Volunteer Training for Life Champion
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from people interested in serving as Volunteer Training for Life Champions responsible for conducting mental health awareness sessions in their local community (Charters Towers, Pentland, Hughenden, and Ayr).
Download Full Job Listing
- The role involves: successfully completing a mental health training course arranged by us; promoting, arranging, and delivering a total of six (6) community-based awareness sessions a year; and supporting your local community in dealing with mental health crises.
- To be successful as a Volunteer Training for Life Champion you will:
- Be a community-minded individual with a strong interest in supporting your community in addressing the shortage of knowledge and information about mental health;
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Maintain high ethical standards;
- Possess, or be able to obtain, a current Queensland Driver Licence, Blue Card Positive Notice (Working with Children check), and Yellow Card Prescribed Notice (Criminal History screening);
- Have sound organisational skills; and
- Be able to work independently.
- Express you interest in a volunteer Champion role by completing and submitting the Expression of Interest Form available on the "Join Our Team" page of our website at https://www.prospect.org.au/.
- For more information about this volunteer role, contact Human Resources on (07) 4787 4797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.