Join Our Team
Prospect Community Services prides itself on being an employer of choice within the Charters Towers community, offering a great work/life balance.
EMPLOYMENT EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Prospect Community Services Ltd. is currently accepting Expression of Interest (EOI)1 from motivated, enthusiastic people interested in working as Disability Support Workers in the Charters Towers region.
Our Disability Support Workers provide support to and deliver services that promote and enhance the quality of life for persons with a disability and/or mental health issue in our local community.
To be successful as a Prospect Disability Support Worker you will:
• Be able to establish a professional, supportive, and encouraging working relationship with our clients;
• Have effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
• Maintain high ethical standards;
• Have basic computer skills including an ability to use email;
• Possess, or be able to obtain, a current:
- Queensland Driver Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Blue Card Positive Notice (working with Children check)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check Clearance;
• Have a smartphone and reliable, registered, and insured motor vehicle; and
• Be reliable, punctual, and able to work flexibly and with initiative, with limited supervision.
If this sounds like you, complete the form on the following page and submit:
• In person: by delivering it to reception at 3 Powell Lane, Charters Towers QLD 4820;
• By Mail: by posting it to PO Box 207, Charters Towers QLD 4820; or
• Electronically: by emailing a scanned copy to email@example.com
When a Disability Support Worker role becomes available, we may contact you to further discuss your expression of interest and ask you to submit a formal Letter of Application addressing the selection criteria along with a copy of your Resume. You will only be contacted in the first instance if your EOI is progressed to the next stage of Prospect Community Services Ltd.’s recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for interview.
With your written consent, Prospect Community Services Ltd. will retain your completed Expression of Interest Form for a period of 3 months for the purpose of pursing potential upcoming employment opportunities with you.
For any further information or clarification, drop a line to our Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.